These power and control cables are used for electricity supply in low voltage installation system. They are well adapted to underground use in industrial applications, in moist areas, where hydrocarbon and mechanical protections are needed.
The mechanical properties and electrical performance of cables meet the requirements of national standard GB/T9330-2008 “XLPE Insulated Control Cable” and international standards IEC60502-2005
- Cable laying temperature: ≥0 to 50°C
- Long-term allowable operating temperature of cable conductor: ≤90°C
- Higest working temperature of cable in case of short circuit (the longest lasting time is not over 5s): 250°C
- Rated voltage: U0/U =0.6/1 (Um=1.2) kV
- Service Temperature -15OC -60OC
- Minimum permissible bending radius Single core cable: 20D mm
- Finished cable can bear AC 50HZ, 3 KV, 5min withstand test without breakdown.
- Conductor DC resistance meets the requirements of national standard GB/T3956-2008 “Cable Conductor” and international standard IEC60228
- Conductor: Solid plain copper
- Insulation: Extruded Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) enhances the mechanical stability
- Sheath Outer: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) It has good ageing and mechanical properties