American Medical Center
|Employer:||American Heart Institute|
Scope of Work:
- Re-design of central HVAC and Domestic Hot Water plantroom and BMS system.
- Testing, Balancing & Start-Up for all the mechanical installations.
- Cooling capacity → 1400kW
- Heating capacity → 350kW
- Total built-up area → 11.700m²
- In 2013 American Medical Center / American Heart Institute was awarded with «Green Building Award «by Green Dot Cyprus, for the utilization of renewable energy sources.
- In 2011, American Medical Center was awarded with “Torsanlorenzo International Prize” 2011 (2nd Prize), for the building designing.
- In 2011, American Medical Center was awarded with «Green Building Award 2011» from European Commission, for energy saving.
- In 2008, CNN World Report dedicated a short documentary to American Medical Center for the innovative radial catheterization procedure.
- In 2007, Forbes included American Medical Center as one of the 10 hospitals worth the trip.