SUPPLY & INSTALLATION OF WASTE WATER PLANT WITH MEMBRANE BIOREACTOR (UF MBR) IN CRETE
|PROJECT OWNER/END CLIENT:||LYTTOS BEACH HOTEL|
|PROJECT DETAILS:||Upgrade of the existing WWTP and installation of UF – MBR system.|
SYCHEM delivered a compact MBR system for sewage treatment of the Lyttos Beach Hotel to upgrade the existing conventional facility. The new MBR system has a capacity to treat 5003/d (approx. 1,500 P.E).
The permeate water is of excellent quality (TSS <2ppm, BOD <10ppm, total coliforms: 0) satisfying all the legislation parameters for reuse in irrigation.
The installed membrane system is the Airlift MBR by PENTAIR. The membranes are installed vertically outside of the bioreactor providing significant advantages compared with the conventional immersed systems. The airflow is constant and the system achieves a low energy consumption less than 0.3 kWh/3.
The innovative MBR system that was installed by SYCHEM provides:
- No odor production from the unit.
- No microbiological contamination of the surrounding areas.
- Minimization of sludge production.
- The operation of the unit is simple, automated and reliable. It is cost efficient both for CAPEX and OPEX and the maintenance is timesaving.
- The advanced control system is designed by SYCHEM and allows monitoring, controlling and data logging of the operational parameters.
- Since the membrane modules are not immersed there is a clean environment for the operator to work & service the unit.